Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

...relationship...NOT...religion...

I am not the perfect christian and I do not lead the perfect life. I just want to get that out there before we get started. I have my beliefs and I believe that you are to have a relationship with God not be a part of a religion. I was raised southern baptist but now that I am 22 years old I have my own opinions and beliefs. There are things that were taught to me as I was growing up tat I either took the wrong way or didn't comprehend completely. I have decided that because of things that have happened in my life and in my friends life that I want to get back to the basics of the bible and prayer.

So, I want to have an open blog about our relationships with God. I want to have a prayer request & chain, a devotional page, and a suggestions for studies page. If you have a prayer request post it and everyone that sees it will pray for you and add it to their prayer list. If you don't have a devotional I would love for you to follow my studies, just remember that my devotions are my own opinions of what I read in my devotion book and what I read in my bible. If you have suggestions on what you want me to study I would love for you to tell me so I can research and write up a post about it.

Don't be afraid to list anything going on in your life. I will help the best I can and by helping you guys it helps me build my relationship with God.


Thanks
LO

No comments:

Post a Comment