1.I am not made of money but my heart loves to give great gifts at Christmas. Last year I was introduced to the SuperPoints Network by Super Frugal Stephanie and I have kept it up! I got a lot of FREE gift cards last year just in time for Christmas. I would love to do it again this year! All you have to do is sign up, click a few buttons, and earn free gift cards! You build up points and then redeem them for gift cards.
I also get a few points for getting you to sign up and so will you when you have people sign up under you!
Please come join me & earn your free gift cards! Please post a picture on my facebook once you receive a gift card! :)
2. Another place to earn free gift cards is to sign up through me for Shopittome! This one you have to comment with your email or send me a message at bandedphotography@gmail.com
All you have to do for this site is sign up to get an email once a week (Just do it and delete it each week)
Get 10 people to do this for you and you will get a $10 gift card... right now they are giving $20 gift cards!
Please join through me, I am the one that told you about it! :)
3. Sign up for Swagbucks through me. Start shopping and searching through swagbucks and earn free items & gift cards! It has helped me a lot to earn from this site! :)
Please make sure that you leave your email or follow the link on my facebook page. I just hope that you will join under me and earn free gift cards!
Thanks,
an oklahoma daughter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment