If you are anything like me you hate paying for Music! I just want to be able to have my songs on my computer at all times! I absolutely love a variety of music! I run and work out to certain music, etc etc.
So you can think me later after you get addicted and download all that you can before you have to go do something else...
Step 1:
Go to youtube
Step 2:
Find your favorite song...
Step 3:
Copy the url of your favorite song...
Step 4:
go to youtube-mp3.org
Step 5:
Enter the url of your song... (or paste it)...
Step 6:
click convert button...
Step 7:
download...
Step 8:
enjoy yourself....
Now, you can come back and thank me later... I absolutely love this...
It is the greatest thing I have stumbled upon in a few days...
an oklahoma daughter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment