Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 13, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! For years people have told me that I should blog! Now, for starters I am not a couponista, a pro news anchor, a great chef, or any other things, just a down to earth Oklahoma Daughter! I have spent a lot of time doing crafts, reading books, watching movies, shopping, riding the prairie, chasing those barrels, and living life...apparently I am meant to be a blogger too! I will admit that I am a jane of all trades but we will see how often I blog, and how many followers I get!

I am a twenty-two year old female who is about to make the biggest move of my life. I am in a very very happily committed relationship with a wonderful man. We are not married, we have no children, scratch that - we have two amazing children... a Yorkie son TRIGGER (6 months old) and a beautiful daughter English Labrador Gunny (2 years old). We had fell in love with our life here in Wagoner, Oklahoma or so we thought. Then he got a job and it's moving us to Hollis, Oklahoma. I didn't know what to think...
We took our first load to the new house and that entire weekend was amazing...I am so happy to be moving!

I hope that I don't ramble on too much and that you absolutely enjoy following my blog!


An Oklahoma Daughter...

No comments:

Post a Comment