Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

FREE PHOTOS!

I am also a photographer over at Banded Bird Photography and enjoy getting 4X6 prints for what I call my "Brag Book". I do not like to spend a lot of money on them at all. I just don't see the point in spending tons of money on the little things when you can follow great blogs such as Super Frugal Stephanie and learn how to get things for a very low cost or for free.

So, I decided to do some research and found a company called York Photo. I had a 100 free prints for just signing up to their company! I figured "Hey, if a company will give you free product just for trying them out they must have something going on" Boy, Howdy! Do they ever! I loved the way my prints turned out! I have received so many compliments on my brag book (I really should come up with something better to call it) that I just had to write a review for the great company. I have since bought 1500 4X6 prints from them for multiple brag books because I can't keep them in my office.

I used a coupon that I received in my inbox from them and only paid .03 cents per image and free shipping on 100 prints or more ordered. I payed $45.00 (plus shipping of $5.74 each time) for something I would have paid $285 for at Walmart, or $225 at Walgreens.


How can you get these awesome deals too?
It's easy peasy...

Click here and sign up!
If that is all you want, pay shipping (I don't have a free shipping code for it right now though)
Or if you want to pick up some 4X6 prints for .03 you can  use code: 3LIMITED
60% off designer posters use code: SIXTY
20% off & free shipping hard cover books use code: BOOK20

A picture of me holding the 4X6 prints I was going through! 
Good luck!
As always please send me a picture or post on our Facebook of the great things you get! :)

An Oklahoma Daughter
Like me on facebook! 

No comments:

Post a Comment