Yes that is right I said clean the throne while you are asleep! I found this and it has been ahhhhmazing! You are def going to go out and try it! :)
First go to Walmart (or dollar tree) and get these items:
(2) Mr. Clean Scrubbing Erasers
(I tried the great value because I am a cheap and trust me it doesn't work)
Splurge or follow super frugal
Stephanie and see if she can't get you a coupon to make them cheaper.
(1) bottle of comet powder with bleach.
(1) bottle of Redi-Shine
Now my total's were:
$2.87 for Mr. Clean Erasers
$1.96 for Comet
$0.50 for Redi Shine
$5.23 is my total.
This "recipe" will allow you to clean one toilet for 34 weeks!
Second Step:
Open Mr. Clean Erasers and cute them into fours, then in half, and half again.
Third Step:
Go to your toilet and shake a dab of comet into the toilet.
Fourth Step:
Add two dabs of Redi-Shine.
Fifth Step:
Drop in a square of the eraser!
Sixth Step:
Close the lid and in the morning flush!
The grimy rings will be gone!
Let me know if you try it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment