I haven't been able to post in the last few days so this one is going to be a doosy! We made the graduation from cleet, and got all of our last few belongings and headed for our new home in Hollis Oklahoma. So far I love Harmon County except for the fact that these people do not have the ability to make tea or sweet tea in any capacity! I have tried it from every store/resteraunt in the county and it isn't good at all! You guys know that I am a girl who has to have her tea & sweet tea...oh and my starbucks/keurig coffee maker!
I haven't got the entire house out of cardboard yet but I am getting there slowly! I have got to come up with some storage ideas for my office! I can't keep digging through box after box looking for an order. I can't even start my OSU quilt that I want to make this fall/winter! Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
It has been a stressful but not stressful week if that makes any sense at all! I know that some of you will understand that, and probably give me an amen!I am just ready for everything that is in my future down here.
Today I went to fill out an application/interview at a local medical clinic...I really want the job! I would be working with a close friend and it would get me out of the house at least a few days out the week.
I have been working really hard to earn my Scentsy promotion and incentive trip and cannot wait to be able to announce that I have earned both. Please keep praying for me. : )
Until I have more..
XO
Lauren Lo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment