Howdy guys! It's me again and I am here to give you a review on my products from Lily Bean Couture! She is very pleasant to work with! She took my order and shipped within 6 business days! I had ordered a large wipe case, and a small wipe case. I wanted it to match my LV purse and travel set and that is what she gave me. I was so happy to get my product. It came with a tracking number (DC) from USPS. It was a pleasure doing business with her. I have had her product for over a year now I believe and it sure has been worth the money I paid.
A little about the owner:
Lily Bean Couture officially opened in February of 2011 after the birth
of my second child, Lily. I had been tinkering with a few things and
making wipe cases just was it. It was a new found joy. It started as
just a hobby but totally took off. July of 2011 Lily Bean was featured
on Zulily.com. In January of 2012 we introduced sewn items such as bibs,
burp cloths, diaper clutches and blankets.
Right now we are
featuring our 30x36" blankets in an array for different prints for $40
shipped with free personalization. We have plans for a super awesome
Cyber Monday Sale as well as other sales throughout the month of
November.
www.facebook.com/lilybeancouturedesigns
www.lilybeancouture.etsy.com
The above pinstripe one was gifted to me. I was told it is from Lily Bean Couture as well though I do not know that it is!
I use it for my car! In the picture you see that I have Germ-ex (which has since been all used up and replaced with a scentsy fragrance foam.) Lotion I got with a coupon for FREE but has since been replaced with Layers Hand Cream by Scentsy, Carmex that I got for FREE with a coupon, Ibuprofen that is being replaced today because it's empty, my Grace Adele Pen and pad of paper, DILL PICKLE SUNFLOWER SEEDS my absolute favorite snack for when I am on the road driving, hair ties and lots of them because I seem to use those more often than not.
Also included but not pictured is:
A trash bag
A walmart bag
A diaper (just in case I have a kid with me or a mom needs it)
A few band-aids
A tube of neosporin
A package of tissues
A safety Pin
A $20 bill
2 Granola Bars
1 Water Bottle
1 flashlight (mine also doubles for a tazer)
Please visit her facebook page & Tell her An Oklahoma Daughter sent you!
XOXO
LO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment