I am excited to be able to re do my office using all the pintrosities I can manage, cooking because there are no places to eat, running in the country and never fearing being hit by a car, eventually having horses and livestock...I just can't wait!
It was a long day spent working around the house just waiting for my Dad to come over to drop off their old couch and pick up my recliner. I am sad to see that recliner go but I love the fact that we now have a sectional that has two recliners and a hide-a-bed. It is going to be AHHHHHhhmazing!
Things are slowly going to start coming together in the next few days.
My Scentsy business is booming and I am really nervous/excited about my job interview. It is going to be amazing. I really have been praying that I will get the job because I fear that staying at home in the new house is going to be a lot different than staying home at the Wagoner house. I think it would be good for me to be in the workplace again and feeling like a "grown up" even though I don't think that will ever sound right coming from my mouth.
I also got to hold my friends new puppies! I have one of her Yorkies but I swear Trigger was never that size!
I am excited to be posting my first boutique review on 10.12.12 I hope that you will stick around to read it and that you enjoy following me because their is a lot coming in the near future!
XOXO
Lo
![]() |
| You have to love this don't you?! It's adorable. . . |
![]() |
| Trigger and I last week! :) |
![]() |
| They look so tiny in my hands. This is just a few hours old. |



No comments:
Post a Comment