Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, October 27, 2012

10.27.12

It has been another few days of getting adjusted to living here in the middle of no where. I am starting to get things out of the boxes a little more each day! I am very proud because I have cooked dinner and lunch everyday that we have been done here. I have kept the laundry going at all times. It is slowly starting to feel like I am growing up and I don't know how I feel about that.
I really want to spend more time with Jd but doesn't look like that will be happening anytime soon. He is working long hours and enjoying every minute of it. Tonight I get to go to the carnival in town so you know that it's a big step for me. I absolutely hate this holiday but I want to meet new people in this town and make some business contacts.

So earlier this week we had spaghetti and with the left over meat I made a Chili Stew in the crock pot.
It was amazing if I do say so myself! I am eating a cup of it right now! :)

Ingredients
(1) Can of hot dog chili
(1) Can of green beans
(1) Can of whole kernel corn
(1) can of diced hominy
(1) can of tomato puree
(1) can of tomato sauce
(1) can of ranch style beans
(1) can of red kidney beans
Left over meat from spaghetti night.

Now I don't drain any of these cans, I let the liquid work with the heat and mixture. It is amazing! I also make jalapeno corn bread to serve with it. Usually there is shredded cheese to go with it.

Now, I am off to try and get my scentsy numbers up.. I am close to a promotion now!

XO
Lauren Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment